Selected Prior Speaking Engagements
Topics I love being invited to speak on
- Connections between social justice and personal development work
- Trauma, injustice and the body: the interrelated impacts
- What to do when it all seems too overwhelming to bear
- The role of movement in daily life
- Reasons to give yourself compassion and stop striving for perfection
- Why its important to have a political perspective when doing personal work, and vice-versa
I am also available to facilitate a workshop on these or related topics. Let us discuss what is possible! Get in touch!
Short Media Bio
Linda Raven is a Life Coach with a background in embodiment work and social justice education. When coaching she invites her clients to reclaim their bodies as a site of wisdom and power, becoming aware of our inner wisdom and exorcising all of the societal, political, religious inner dictators. She has been passionate about working for social change and justice her entire life. Her spiritual practices have been informed by a variety of teachers, predominately trees, compost, sunsets, rain, silence and movement. She currently lives on unceded Potawatomi land in South Bend, IN, USA. She holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a MA in International Development and Social Change.
Subscribe to "Notes from the Fringes"
I send out a newsletter once or twice a month with my latest reflections on life (thoughts on living a life outside of the mainstream idea of "normal"), information on my latest offerings, and usually some beautiful photos to compensate for the intensity of everything else! Your email address will not be used for any other purpose. You can always use the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter.