Want to rebel and live a purposeful life?
Imagine if every day you knew that you were doing work that matters. Or at least most days. Your schedule is full of activities that are meaningful to you – even if “full of activities” means spending time in the garden, meditating, or going for a walk. Imagine going to sleep every night feeling fulfilled and that you lived that day in alignment with your values.
However, currently you feel compelled to be a responsible adult – go to work, earn a living, save for retirement…. You question if the way you are spending your days is really what life is about. You question if you are really having the impact you could have in the world. You believe there is more to life. You remember when life was more fulfilling. You wistfully remember your idealism and wonder where it went. You have beautiful creative gifts that you keep meaning to spend more time cultivating, but somehow never seem to find time for them. You see the problems in the world and want to be part of the solution.
Radical life coaching may be for you if:
- You have tried other approaches to resolving these challenges that seemed simple, but yet you haven’t experienced any significant changes.
- You question what is meant by “success”, “productive”, “safe”, “bliss” and other buzzwords thrown about in self-improvement.
- You are ready to go deep to explore the roots of your challenges and recognize that some roots are related to living in an imperialist, white supremacist, capitalist patriarchy.
- You know this requires work on your part, but would love someone to support and accompany you in the process.
A bit about me:
I am Linda Raven, founder of Linda Raven Coaching. I started coaching because I love to invite beautiful people into a curious space to explore their unrealized dreams. I believe that we all have beautiful gifts to offer the world, but often our conditioning may prevent us from sharing our gifts. When we reconnect with our inherent worth, we liberate ourselves. The more free our own life is, the more others are able to liberate themselves in our presence. Based on my experience of living overseas for more than 10 years, and practicing mindfulness and movement practices for more than 20 years, I am convinced that social change begins with personal change, but personal change needs to maintain an awareness of the social context as well. (Read more about me.)
What I offer:
- Personal radical life coaching: Creative, curious space filled with idea exploration. Space where you can vocalize your wild dreams, joy, anger, sadness, frustration. Space to explore the challenges, the fears, the invisible. Invitations and practices to listen through the body for deeper wisdom. Space to plan, scheme, and create your rebellious dreams. Support to take the initial steps towards those dreams.
- Small group explorations at the intersection of embodiment, social justice, and personal development
- Scrumptious Movement sessions to experience the joy of living and moving in this body.
- Blog: Join me on my counter-cultural adventures on my blog or social media.
We are a particularly good fit if:
- There is so much more to you than anyone around you can fathom.
- You have found yourself in business meetings thinking, “You all don’t really take this stuff seriously? Do you?”
- You often feel like an outsider.
- You are a rebel.
Subscribe to "Notes from the Fringes"
I send out a newsletter once or twice a month with my latest reflections on life (thoughts on living a life outside of the mainstream idea of "normal"), information on my latest offerings, and usually some beautiful photos to compensate for the intensity of everything else! Your email address will not be used for any other purpose. You can always use the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter.
Read More About…
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”